Monday 23 January 2017

Evaluation question four



How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?



The internet has been by far the most important technology that I have used, without it I would have been unable to post my progress in this format on my blog as an online portfolio, I would have not had access to any of the visual software that I used to present a lot of my work. I got a lot of my information and research from the internet which I would not otherwise have access to, throughout the entire process of research, production and evaluation, I would not have been able to get this far without access to the internet.

Blogger was used to present all of my work and the progress I have made throughout this project. Blogger allowed me to present my work to my peers to get feedback on my work and was a good place to base all of my work from, so that it was all in one place.

Final Cut Pro was the software I used to edit my music video, without this software I would not have been able to add the effects or to cut down shots where I did, it would have taken me a lot longer to try and film each shot to the perfect length and the music video would be of a much lower quality without it. I had little to no experience with Final Cut Pro when I begun this and now I have developed my skills whilst using this software.

I used an online software called Prezi for a number of my more important posts for my research so I was able to easily navigate around it to see my research findings when I needed to recap on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment